Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Living the Bachelor Lifestyle

Hello everyone. This past weekend was a busy one, as Tonia and Trent came to visit and do some tiling at the new house. It was a productive weekend, as Heather described in her latest blog. Big thanks to T&T for all the help and for driving up! Now Heather is in Florida with Mary until Sunday for a little vacation.

This is what happens to me when Heather leaves town:

It's very hectic with all the ladies. :)

The North American Hand Made Bicycle Show is going on right now in CA...there are some stunning bikes on display, including this lugged IF track bike:


My week will be a busy one, as I try to get done with some stuff at the new house. The move-in date is fast approaching! Brooks came with me last night when I bought a Craftsman miter saw. Should be good for cutting all the baseboard and for building my workbench.

I missed my first league game of the season on Sunday. Heather and I, T&T, and M&B all went to the Cirque du Soleil show at the Kohl Center. I'm guessing that Team Gray did just fine without me. :)

5 comments:

Lars said...

Damn, those bikes are fine. I looked at every single pic. Not enough lives to have them all. Brooks you should be sure and find the Vanilla Speedvagen.

Brooks Leedahl said...

yes i've seen it.

don't you think sacha needs a midwest team rider. i could do some testing on that speedvagen :)

Brian said...

Mein Speedvagen ist sehr schnell und glänzend.

Ja!

Justin Fox said...

Big pimpin spendin g's....

Lars said...

I have seen the Southern Cross.