Monday, March 19, 2007

The Adventure Begins

What a crazy last couple of days. Heather and I rented a UHaul this weekend and moved all of our crap to our new house. So now we have an extremely cluttered house. Boxes of stuff all over the place. The moving was alot of work, but we finished it off. Heather is such a trooper. Quite chiseled for a girl.

Charter Comm. came today to hook up the phone/cable/internet. We currently have a new phone number, but it may get switched back to our old one. We'll find out in the next day or two.

Vontoux loves his new fenced in backyard. It's like his own private dogpark.

Team Gray took on Team Green this past Sunday, and came out victorious once again, winning 6-3. I felt crappy the first 2 periods, but started skating better in the 3rd and picked up a goal and an assist. Next Sunday is the last league game before playoffs start.

Here's a picture of my basement bikeshop area. It's currently in a state of disarray, but that will gradually get remedied in the next few weeks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color scheme, are you going to keep it or paint it some other way. If you do I think you should still go with something crazy like it presently is.

Anonymous said...

If that is your old microwave on the chair, hook that one up too. One can never have enough microwaves in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

I also like the Bike Shop/RAINBOW Room.... all you need is a disco ball.

Brooks Leedahl said...

i think only 2 of wendy's great biggie fry containers can fit in that box.

Brian said...

The color scheme will stay for the time being...unless we have a buttload of leftover paint and I feel like painting some more.

That is the old microwave. I've been trying to convince Heather to let me hook it up in one of the pantries so that we can have two as well. :)

A disco ball in my bike shop?

Although the Great Biggie Fries are quite large, I'm thinking more than 2 would fit in that box.

Anonymous said...

Lights, get more lighting! Track lights or something.

Who is your pick for Milan-San Remo?

Brian said...

I will be putting more lighting up near where that bulb is now. I'm thinking my stand will go right underneath that window.

For MSR, I'm thinking either Boonen (if his back holds out) or McEwen (if he can stay with the lead group over the climbs).
Underdog pick: Popovych.