Monday, March 26, 2007

On to St Louis!

Quick recap of this weekend's festivities:

- The Sioux beat Michigan and Minnesota (in OT) to advance to the Frozen Four in St Louis. I will be there to cheer them on! :)

- Andy came to visit, and we went on a nice little ride in the gentle rolling hills around SP.

- I worked more on my basement bike shop. I will post pics of the progress shortly.

- Team Gray beat the 3rd place Team Black last night, 5-3, in the last regular season game. I got one of the goals. Playoffs start next weekend.

4 comments:

Justin Fox said...

OT victory for sioux! I gave a lot of people alot of hell today at work. WOOT!!111!!

Lars said...

Sweet clip. Oh yeah, I have seen the Southern Cross.

Anonymous said...

I take it that's a negative on my B-day weekend then... that's all right. I'm sure I can find a movie to watch; by myself all alone.

Anyway, I just got back from Mr.G's for 32oz. martini night, and Kelli and I also hit Buck's for 32oz. bucket night....so I'm off to hit the showers 'cuz I smell like smoke and work will be a lot of work in the morning.

Who are you going to F-Four w/?

Mario needs a hug- so, bye!

Brian said...

The F4 isn't until April 5-7. We still haven't made up our minds on what we're doing this upcoming weekend.

I'm going there with a fellow Sioux fan and a dirty Badger fan.

Andy, did you see it for the first time? :)