Monday, April 02, 2007

Ouch.

Team Blue defeated an under-manned Team Gray last night, 4-1, in the first game of the playoffs. We had the better of the play in the 1st and 3rd periods, but they scored all 4 of their goals in the 2nd. We still have a chance to play for the championship if we win our next playoff game.

Speaking of hockey, I will be leaving on Wednesday for St Louis to watch the Sioux in the Frozen Four. The Sioux take on Boston College on Thursday night.
Heather and I finished with the office this weekend. It's all painted and put together now...looks pretty good. I also bought all the wood for my workbench project. I went with pine. Good stuff.

10 comments:

Simmons said...

I hope the Sioux don't pull a "Team Gray" at the Frozen Four :)

Brian said...

Way to jinx them, Vino.
If they lose, I'm blaming you!

Did you pick a weekend to come visit?

Brian said...

Check out this link from Apple's website:

www.apple.com/pro/profiles/trek/index2.html

Does that bike look familiar? :)

Anonymous said...

Seeing your bike didn't excite me as much as reading the article on all the cool tools your graphic designers get to use. Why does Trek have to be in Wisco?... I so could've scored that job!

Brian said...

Yes you could have.
You should have at least applied.
Heather and I wouldn't have minded at all if you lived in our spare room until Trent found a job in WI.

:)

Anonymous said...

I hate Wisconsin!!!

Simmons said...

Why is Minnesota so windy?

Because the Dakotas BLOW and Wisconsin SUCKS :)

Scotty J said...

Go BOSTON COLLEGE!!! THE EAGLE WILL RISE!!! THE TALONS OF DEATH AWAIT THE SIOUX!!!

Simmons said...

How much did you pay the refs Scotty J?!? That the worst officiating I have ever seen. Boo!

Sorry for jinxing them Brian :)

Scotty J said...

I agree!