Tuesday, April 10, 2007

STL and My Wood

The trip to St Louis was fun despite the Sioux losing to BC on Thurs. The Sioux didn't play their best game, but at least the hated BC Eagles didn't win the national title. That honor belonged to the MSU Spartans, their first title since 1986. I guess there's always next year for the Sioux.

I saw the Arch, took a look around Busch Stadium, played some hockey, went to the zoo, got lost in the ghetto of St Louis, and had a grand ole time. The weekend wasn't a complete loss for Sioux fans, as UND forward Ryan Duncan won the Hobey Baker for the best collegiate hockey player.

I was an idiot and forgot to bring my camera places, but I did remember to bring it with to the zoo. Here's some penguins.
Here's a pile of wood and galvanized bolts in my basement. They will soon be transformed into a bike workbench.

In other news, the weather forecast for the area says that we are going to get 6-10 inches of snow in the next 2 days. What the hell?

6 comments:

Simmons said...

Nice wood!

Anonymous said...

I am very excited to use the new and improved Dr. Abraham bike shop!

Simmons said...

Hey Trent. I think we finally have some decent riding weather headed our way.

Anonymous said...

When does the bike shop open?
OR
When is my new bike arriving?

Brian said...

Thanks Vino!

I'm excited for it too, Trent. I think it will be a nice setup, and it helps that I pretty much have the entire basement at my disposal.

The bike shop is technically open now, but it's just lacking a bench and wheel truing stand. You have to tell me what kind of bike you want, Dad! A mountain bike...hybrid...Navigator like Danette? You'd be mighty fast on a hybrid.

G-reg said...

Forced out of the mainstream Cycle Hospitals due to a malpractice suit, Dr. Abraham is forced into private practice. Due to fewer patients and a lack of Mtn. Dew 20oz’ers he now fills his time with amateur carpentry.