Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The best way to spread Xmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

Just got done with my first day of work from home. It was fun, but busy since I was the only one answering calls. I definitely wouldn't mind doing that at least once a week though, and I'm sure that Vontoux enjoyed the company (and not being in his kennel).

Heather and I had a great time home in GF for the holidays. Got to see the family, all the gang from the SBS, and Andy and Becca. Went to the Hub, but they weren't serving burgers because they were having the Hub Xmas party....BOO! I'll have to wait until next time I guess. Celebrated Xmas at my sister's house in Fargo, with people from the Abraham/Litchy/Chase/Josef family's present. Played some intense games of Pictionary and SkipBo. Got some fun gifts (cordless drill, Seinfeld Season 5, cash, more memory for my computer, gift cards, 7 layer bars, little ornaments, a UND pennant to hang above my desk at work to tick off all the Badger fans, etc...). It was too short of a visit though, and we are already planning another trip home sometime in Feb.

So far we have 3 brave souls signed up for the Spring Training Camp V.2 sometime in early 06. Location is TBD; but exotic places such as Las Vegas, Tempe, North Carolina, and SoCal have been mentioned as being in the running. Sign up now to reserve a spot. :)

Also, a big congrats goes out to Dave Simmons and Jen for their recent engagement!

2 comments:

Justin Fox said...

Say what?! Joseba's gettin hitched? Oh snap.

Brooks Leedahl said...

Did you draw a picture of a penis during Pictionary? Maybe Abe Lincoln performing deviant sex acts? Those are my Pictionary staples. Pretty much the only things i doodle, actually.