Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lots of Josef's!

This past weekend Heather's fam came to visit. Her parents and a couple of her aunt and uncles. We were celebrating Xmas early since we will be in GF next weekend. It was a good time, and I got to meet more of her family that I hadn't met before. So that was good.

Today I got out to play hockey for the first time this winter! The rinks just opened up this week, so I had to get out there. Now I have blisters on my feet from my skates (happens every year the first time I skate) and sore legs, but it was good showing the locals here how we play hockey in ND! ;)

Now I am getting excited to head back home for the weekend, so hopefully this week at work goes by quickly. Can't wait to see everyone on Fri night at the Hub, with delicious burgers and a 33oz Coke!

Here are a couple pics; one of Heather's mom putting some miles on the trainer downstairs, and another of Vontoux sleeping on the spare bed (he's all tucked in, of course). He has taken that bed over recently, it must be a heck of alot more comfortable than his kennel at night....

No comments: