Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My New Baby!

I didn't do the WORS race last Sunday. I didn't feel like going, plus I was busy playing with my new toy:

That's right, I am now the proud owner of a 08 Honda Nighthawk. :)
I got it for commuting to work due to the 75mpg that it averages. And for fun, of course. It's just a little 250cc bike, so I won't ever take it on the interstate or anything, but it will be perfect for commuting and local errands.
This is what I do at all the stop lights.
I did my 20 mile TT loop for the first time this year a couple days ago. I shaved 2min 3sec off my previous PR! That's insane.

Speaking of babies, Heather is pregnant.

11 comments:

Simmons said...

WOWIE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY ABRAHAMS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to throw that in there!
Your new baby is bigger and darker than I had envisioned!

Brian said...

Thanks Vino!

Tonia, I know. I've been wanting to say something to Heather, but just can't seem to do it. ;)

Simmons said...

Did Squez pay Heather a visit :)

Cycling Scribe said...

holy smokes! how did this happen! Why wasn't I informed?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brian and Heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me old guys!

Lars said...

Yipeee, we are so happy for you. Andy and Becca

T said...

woot, congrats!

Anonymous said...

We couldn't be more excited for you guys!

Tracy & Robb

Justin Fox said...

Dude nice pickup. Whats weird is that I almost bought an old cb500t the other day, and I'm probably going to be buying an old kz400 for commuting next week!

I'm telling you man, I'm always one step behind: You get a dog, house job, married, now a bike.