Thursday, December 27, 2007

Upgrade!

We had a busy, fun weekend back in ND. Visited with the family, made a buttload of lefse, watched movies (Christmas Story!), played a bunch of card games, visited the gang at the bike shop and the Hub, etc. We got some really cool gifts as well. Tonia and Trent were excellent hosts, putting up with all of us and our dogs. As always, the trip seemed to go by much too quickly and before I knew it I was back at work on Wed. Only three days of work and then back on the road, heading to Michigan for our 2nd Xmas celebration. Craziness.

A few weeks ago I submitted my request to upgrade categories for road racing. I received an email a couple days ago saying that my request had been approved. So I am now a Cat 3 roadie! Yippee. I'm not sure how I'll do, but if anything the longer distance races will be good training for the mtb racing scene. Should be fun.
The Green Team had the week off for Xmas, and I will miss the game this upcoming Sunday since we will be out of town. I'll have hockey withdrawals by the time I play again. Stupid WI being too warm to have decent outdoor ice! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with you both. Thanks for all your help. I don't know why there was a baggie of black olives in the fridge when I got home though!?

Are you in your new header?

Brian said...

Darn, I forgot the black olives. I'm sure that Trent will eat them. :)

I am not in the header.

Justin Fox said...

CAT 3 Brain! Good job. Too bad I'm a CAT 11ty already.