Wednesday, December 12, 2007

London

Heather and I had a relaxing weekend at home. We got done with most of our Xmas shopping and just hung out. We also started cleaning out our basement. Just going through our pile of crap and throwing garbage out, donating some stuff to Goodwill, and organizing things on shelves. We've been getting a ton of snow in the last week or so...hopefully I can get out snowboarding sometime soon.

The Green Team took on Team White on Sunday and we lost 6-3. We battled back though after letting them get out to a 4-0 lead in the first period. Our goalie didn't have the best game and I didn't play that well either, getting no points. I think they passed us in the standings with that win, so we are now in 2nd place, but only one point behind them.

Led Zeppelin had a reunion concert in London on Monday night. Evidently 20 million people tried to get tickets for the 20k seat arena. That's insane. Here's some youtube highlights:

Whole Lotta Love
Stairway to Heaven
Kashmir
Good Times, Bad Times
The Song Remains the Same

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the YouTube links have been removed already. :(

De-cluttering in December... we need to get on that.

Brian said...

Holy crap, that sucks.
I was just watching them earlier today. Evidently they are making a DVD of this concert, so that's probably why.
Oh well.

Simmons said...

Go Green!

Anonymous said...

With the Declutter does that mean the wiring will soon need to be done? I sure hope so!

Justin Fox said...

God to I love Zeppelin, they really remind me of the band that you and I were in together Brain. It was called...........

Brian said...

Trent, the declutter in the basement is officially complete. So the wiring project can be done now. We need to plan a day!

Foxy, there's no way we'll ever remember the name of our band. It's too bad, especially with Temptation Water being such a huge hit.

Justin Fox said...

I know. It sucks too because I'm pretty sure it was just about the best band name ever.