Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Time for Rest

Hello all. So the big WI State Champ cross race was this weekend...and I didn't go. I woke up on Sunday morning to 6 inches of new snow, a driveway to shovel, and a forecast of rain for the day. So I decided not to go, I really wasn't in the mood to drive to Milwaukee and get myself and my bike covered in grossness. So that's that, my bike racing season is over. Last year I posted a recap of my season at the end of the year, maybe I'll do that again in the next week sometime.

Heather's parents came to visit us this past weekend. We had a good time...put some plastic up on the windows and cut down a Xmas tree. Heather has a nice post, as well as a bunch of pics from the weekend, up on her blog.

Here is Joyce, Vontoux, and I playing some cards. Vontoux is quite good at picking the high card from a random set of 3...Joyce loved it.
The Green Team took on Team Orange on Sunday night. They are the only team to have beaten us so far, and we managed to avenge that loss by beating them 5-1. I got one assist on the night and clanged a nice shot off the post in the 2nd period. We are now in 1st place and we play the 2nd place Team White next.

Heather started her job at Trek on Monday, so she is now official. I just hope that she doesn't crimp my style too much with all my work girlfriends. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the snow ruined the championships for you. THeres always next year.
I just hope you don't cramp Heather's style, with her future work boyfriends.