Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Time Has Come

Quick recap here: Heather's friend, Heather, is here visiting for the weekend. Good quality girl time is in store for the Heather duo. :) Tomorrow we are going to an IMAX movie and out to dinner. The WCHA playoffs begin this weekend with the Sioux hosting the Mavericks from Mankato. Go Sioux. Looks like Dave Simmons finally selected a cross bike; and he makes a great choice going with the Poprad. We can now include him in on Team OBF, Brooks. ;) On Sat morning I am going to Minneapolis to celebrate birthdays with the family. We will be celebrating my dad and aunt's 60th (!!!) bday (March 7th), and Tonia's bday (March 30th). Good times will be had by all.

In other news, the Madone is finally finished!:

It turned out very well. I used all the parts from the Giant, aside from the King headset, the new Look Keo pedals, and cables/housing. Now the weather just needs to get warmer so that I can take it out for its maiden voyage!

11 comments:

G-reg said...

What do you think of the Keo's?

Brian said...

Haven't used them yet, but the reviews all seem to be good.

They have a smaller platform and cleat than my old Looks, and they are significantly lighter.

Hopefully I like them as much as my old ones!

Anonymous said...

http://www.lgf.be/client_popup.cfm?fileURL=clients/prox/tv/prox266.flv
This is pretty funny...it takes awhile to load

5ears

Anonymous said...

ok...the previous link does not work I guess....try this: www.lgf.be and then 'enter', a new screen comes up and then lower right hand side click on 'proximus' it's a cycling video icon and then you'll have to click the cycling icon again after the new screen comes up.....I really think it will be worth your time...I think I have explained well enough for you all to figure it out...if not let me know....again, funny stuff

5ears

btw...nice bike

Simmons said...

Nice bike Brian. What is the OBF team?

Lars said...

Nice bike how bout some high res pics of the details.

Anonymous said...

Is that a little "Rain Song" I see?

G-reg said...

The real question is how much Ski-Saver did you "borrow" from the SBS to protect the P1 paint?

Lars said...

I cant recall an orange IF. I thought the blue IF was your first pimp bike? What was it like? Do you have any pics?

Brian said...

No, the blue IF is my second Indy Fab...I had a burnt orange one for 3 years before I got my current one.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics of that because it was before I got my digital camera.

Lane said...

I like orange pop