Monday, March 06, 2006

Machinery Row

Not too much new here. This post title is dedicated to the cool bike shop in downtown Madison, right on the lake. I believe it is the same shop where you bought your helmet, Andy. Project One bikes all over, the Trek Track bike, cool wood floors (like SBS Store #2), etc. We sized out some new bike gloves so that I can purchase them through Trek. Cool bike shop, but horrible website: Machinery Row Bicycles

Heather is just getting over her sickness. But according to her, she was never sick. ;)

Fri night Heather and I scored some free tickets to the Wisco/St Cloud hockey game at the Kohl Center. It was a good time, even if I hate both teams. I had to root for Wisco though because SCSU was right behind the Sioux in the standings. The Kohl Center is nice; bigger than the Ralph, but not nearly as extravagent. No leather seats or marble floors there. :)

The Madone is nearly finished! Just have to cut the cables and put on the computer, and its done. But we got snow last night, so it may be awhile before I can ride it. And a thumbs down to Trek for not having the 9.9 frames available yet. ;)

Yesterday Heather and I took Vontoux to AniMart so that we could get him more Greenie Treats (his absolute favorite) and so that he could pick out a new toy. He picked out a hardened mini-football that weighs like 10lbs. He loves it, of course.

4 comments:

Brooks Leedahl said...

Machinery Row sponsors the UW tri team. I told Mary to get a job there if she can't find a real job.

Lars said...

What happened to Vontoux's Kong? Did you sit on it?

G-reg said...

It amazes me how someone can take their time with a bike build. I have never had a maiden voyage on a new bike build were all the parts where there at the same time. I immediately have to slap enough random parts on so I can at least go around the block. But I guess that's why none of my bikes are as cool as those owned by Pat Lemux and Ashley Pillar.
I built a Lemond Fillmore a few days ago, an OX Platinum Fixed gear, it's preeetty. The shop has been selling a few Seven's too, also preeeeety. I want a dog.

Brian said...

He still has his Kong. He just wanted another toy. :)

The only reason I'm taking my sweet ars time building it is because I wouldn't be able to ride it outside anyway.

No one can have bikes as cool as Pat and Ashley.