Thursday, March 16, 2006

SPIRKO

Just when all the snow melts and it starts to get warm...here comes another snow storm. Oh well. Looks like trainer workouts will continue for a little bit. Starting to increase intensity in preparation for the first race of the season on April 9th. Speaking of bikes, I sold my Giant frame on eBay this week. I was hoping to get at least $400 for it, but somehow it got bid up to $911! With shipping, it more than paid for my Madone frame. Have to like that!

This weekend Birdie and Cat Stevens will be watching the house, as Heather and Vontoux are going to Michigan to visit her family, and I am heading back to Minneapolis for the WCHA Final Five hockey tourney. A big group of us rented some ice on Sun afternoon there as well. Good times. I'm sure the snow will make the travels more interesting.

Vino needs to post pics of his new Poprad. :)

3 comments:

Simmons said...

The frame was not put together correctly, so I had to ship it back. I guess they put a left seat stay from a 54cm frame on my 52cm bike. It was all messed up. I should see it in a week or so. You better talk to the big man about this :)

G-reg said...

Lame

Brian said...

How the hell did they do that?? What retarded company built that? Nice quality control.

Hope you get your new one soon.