Thursday, November 17, 2005

Hella hours

Hello from DC. Quick post while I am counting out inventory on the computer here at Revolution Cycles in Georgetown, just a stone's throw away from Georgetown University.

It is Thurs, and as of right now I have almost 60 hours in this week. And we haven't even finished for the day yet. We're hoping to get out of here before midnight, but that might not happen... So, after the rest of tonight, tomorrow, Sat, and Sun before my flight home, I'm looking at around 90 hours in one week of work. That's crazy. I'll like that paycheck though!

Still haven't gotten a chance to sightsee at all, maybe on Sat morning/early afternoon.

Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

G-reg said...

Yo B, How long are you going to be in DC?

G-reg said...

I should read the whole post before commenting myself I suppose, maybe Sat night we can get a little Interlude on