Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back at home/work

Got back from DC on Sun afternoon, feels good to be back home. And now we have the short work week for Thanksgiving, so that's fun. I didn't get a chance to sightsee at all while in DC, just work. It went like this: airport-hotel-bike shop-hotel-bike shop-hotel-bar-hotel-bike shop-movie-hotel-airport. Or something like that. I spent $2 while I was there (on two Mt Dews), which made it the cheapest trip that I've ever taken (topping the $5 that I spent going to Chicago for Brooks and Mary's wedding). Corporate credit cards are fun. ;)

Looks like we will have quite the crew coming to our house for TDay, so that will be a good time. Lots of dogs running around like freaks.

We also have a new addition to our little family. Here is a pic of Vontoux playing with Cat Stevens.

2 comments:

Justin Fox said...

You named your fish Cat Stevens? You should have named him Walter.

G-reg said...

Is the fish a Muslim activist?