Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Strikes and Gutters

Today at work I answered my first tech phone call. Kind of nervous being that I don't know the software too well yet, but I had a co-worker walk me through it. It will get easier with time.

I also checked into an adult hockey league here in Sun Prairie. I found one, runs until the end of April (!!), and is with intermediate level players, but it cost $300 freakin dollars. So that put an end to that. I just better hope now that they have decent pick-up games at the outdoor rinks here.

I was going to ride to work today being that it was supposed to be in the 70s, but it ended up being only in the 50s (mid-30s when I left for work). So that didn't happen.

2 comments:

Brooks Leedahl said...

What are you some kind of wuss?? Aren't you from ND??
Mary

Brian said...

Yeah, moving to Wisco has made me soft... ;)