Friday, October 21, 2005

A Day in the Life


Phew, I'm tired today. Got home a little late last night, went to downtown Madison to watch a coworkers' band play. It was a good time, but I was definitely tired this morning. And I am feeling it now.

On the plus side I got my first paycheck today, got my title for my new Subie (finally), and got all my benefit info in the mail. Exciting times.

There are two cross races coming up in Milwaukee, I think I am going to do at least one to prepare for the State Champs here in SP and to figure out which category I should be racing in. I've almost got my basement all cleaned out in preparation for my bike shop. It will be quite nice, I'm excited for that.

Tomorrow I pick up Heather from the bus station. It will be good to see her, she's been gone all week at her parents house.

Here's some pics. One of my groovy new auto and another of a naked Birdie.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Now that's a winning comment! Clearly that person is a very nice individual to come onto my lowly blog and heap such praise on it. That, and they're on crack.

Lane said...

if you build it he will come

Lars said...

Brian, How do I add the links to my blog? I cant make it work. Lars.