Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2 Day Work Weeks

Labor Day weekend was a busy one here at the Abraham household. The parentals came to visit and help us put in some new doors. Dad and I got three doors installed in 1.5 days...a new pimpy fiberglass front door, storm door for the front, and a new door in our sunroom (from the garage). Should be much better than the old ones that were in there. Now we just have to do the finish work on them, the caulking, painting, moulding, etc. Heather should be posting pics on her blog once all that is accomplished.

What a difference a day makes. Tuesday was the hottest day all summer here in Madison...it hit 94 degrees or something. Then today it was 72 degrees. Tomorrow 64 and rainy. Snow will be here before you know it.

As my title states, I worked Tues & Wed this week, but now I have off Thurs & Fri as I am heading back to ND to visit. Have to get in some Tonia/Trent time before they move down south. Maybe head to Union Lake for some fun there. Saturday is the Warrior of the North road race in Grand Forks, so I'll plan on bringing the road bike and maybe doing that for old-times sake.

No comments: