Thursday, April 24, 2008

Since Heather won't do it...

It appears that Heather is on a blogging sabbatical of some sort, as she has yet to post pics from CO. So I will post some. Enjoy.

Relaxing in our condo with the kids.
I expected the Rockies to be a heck of a lot more rocky than this. ;)
Vontoux and I doing some situps on a hiking trail right out of Red Rocks, CO.
The correct way to do a "side jump".
Heather and Willa's video version of the side jump.
In other news, Brooks and I are heading to Cannon Falls, MN for a road race on Saturday. It will be my first race of the season, and it will be a long one...63 miles for my first race since upgrading to Cat 3. My game plan: just hang on to the peloton and try to avoid getting my ass kicked too bad. :)


Speaking of ass-kickings, my last hockey game of the season is on Sunday night. Team Green really went downhill after dominating the early season. We were in first place for so long, and we ended up in 5th at the end. Not good. I still had fun though, and I think I ended up 8th or 9th in the league in scoring.

5 comments:

tonia said...

That's all right Brian, the Turtle Mountains don't look like turtles to me. How was the VRBO experience?
Good luck in your last game!

Brian said...

The VRBO experience was good. The place was pretty cool, stained concrete floors and such. Cheaper than a hotel too, and it allowed the doggies.

You're so right, Greg.

Simmons said...

Good Luck at Ken Woods!

Cycling Scribe said...

Willa's side jump looked a little weak. You guys need to work on that.

Simmons said...

Any results from the road race last weekend?