Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Colorado, here we come!

Heather and I take off tomorrow for Denver, CO to watch the Sioux in the Frozen Four. I've gone to the last two F4 in Milwaukee and St. Louis, so we said that if the Sioux made it that we would go and make a little vacation out of it. So we are loading up the car, kids and all, and making the trip out west to the mountains. Should be a great time. Go Sioux!

Congrats to both Dave and Robb on the births of Henry and McKenna!! How is this for a coincidence...
  • both of them live in Fargo, ND
  • Henry Simmons was born April 6th at 12:47am
  • McKenna Lunak was born April 6th at 2:45am

That's just crazy and creepy. Maybe their paths will cross again in the future...

I finally finished my mtb. I'll post some pics next week after we get back. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Simmons said...

Have fun in CO. Hopefully you miss the storm. Stop by if you are coming through Fargo.

G-reg said...

Well, you're support sure helped.