Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Windswept Day In Time


The temps from the last week or so remind me of ND winters. Kind of a shock, especially considering how mild the beginning of the winter was here in WI. But it's already February, so before you know it, we'll be outside riding bikes again. :)

House Update: The bank had an estimate done to figure out the cost of replacing the roof. We then asked the bank to reduce the purchase price by that amount. We will know by Fri evening if they agree to that or not. We close on it next Thurs (Feb 15th). Crazy.

I got done building my new front wheel for my cross bike. Still working on the rear...(this could be taken in more than one way!). :) Work also continues on Heather's tri bike. Pictures of everything will be posted once they are completed.

5 comments:

Simmons said...

You can work on my rear anytime :)

Brian said...

Your rear isn't sore at all from the Arrowhead?

I'll give it some time to rest up... :)

Robb Lunak said...

Man its cold. -29 below last Sunday.

Lars said...

A while back you mentioned a new road frame in your future? Well...

Brian said...

Don't worry, there will be pics of that as well. :)