Monday, January 15, 2007

The Turn of a Friendly Card

Hello everyone. It was a busy week here for Heather and I. We received a ridiculously high counter-offer on that split level house. We put in a counter-offer last night for just a little bit more than our original offer, and we don't really want to go any higher than that. We'll see what happens, but we're not holding our breath on getting that house. So the search continues. There is a house in East Madison that we are excited about now, I believe we are going to look at it this week. It is only 1.5 miles from Mary and Brooks' house.

Lots of bike fun this past week. The work on Heather's tri bike continues. Last night we put it on the trainer and dialed in her position a bit before cutting any of the housing. She's going to be fast! Brooks and I laced our wheels up...now they just need to be tensioned up and they should be good to go. We also went to the Cronometro Bike Swap in Madison on Saturday. Neither of us found anything that we absolutely needed, so we came home empty-handed.

Team Gray beat the first place and previously undefeated Team Blue in convincing fashion last night, 8-4. It was a good win for us, as we only had 10 skaters show up, so that meant lots of ice time. I had 2 goals and 3 assists for a 5 point night. I missed a golden chance for the hat trick when I screwed up a pass that would have given me a breakaway. We are now back in 2nd place in the league.


Heather has today off from work. I'm jealous.

4 comments:

Brooks Leedahl said...

alan parsons rules.

good job at the hockey.

Simmons said...

Way to go Team Gray! Good luck with the house shopping.

Brian said...

I am an APP fan. Good stuff.

Team Gray was a scoring machine last night. The game was tied 3-3 entering the 3rd period. We scored 5 goals in the 3rd.

House shopping is craziness.

G-reg said...

...since my "death star" laser was invented by the noted Cambridge physicist, Dr. Parsons. I thought we'd name it in his honor-- the

Alan Parsons Project.


The Alan Parsons Project was a progressive rock band from 1982. Why don't you just name it Operation Wang Chung......ass!