Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Ride for Heathrow

Some big news since my last blog post...Heather and I have put an offer in on that split level house here in Sun Prairie! Exciting and scary at the same time. We just did that tonight, so we should be hearing back within the next 2 days if they accept the offer or want to make a counter-offer. I'll keep you posted.

Also, Heather ordered up her Trek Equinox 7 WSD bike last week! I just started building it, so I will post some more pics of it when I get it completed. Heather's going to be smokin' fast in the bike leg of her tri's this season! :)
After a 3 week break due to the holidays, Team Gray took to the ice again on Sunday and had their 4-game unbeaten streak broken by Team Black in a 5-3 loss. All 5 of Team Black's goals were scored when our 3rd line was out on the ice...you could probably say that they didn't have their best game. I felt like I had a good game...only managed one assist, but could have easily had 3 or 4 goals with all the chances that my line had. Just didn't get the puck luck I guess.

A pile of rims, spokes, hubs, and nipples? That can only mean one thing...it's wheel building time!

2 comments:

Simmons said...

Great news on the house! Hopefully they take the offer.

Nice ride Heather!

What are the details on the wheels Brian?

Brian said...

They better take the offer. :)

Both Brooks and I are building up new wheels. Mine will be my race cross wheels, Brooks is building up some pimpy crit wheels.