Monday, November 27, 2006

A Thanksgiving Miracle

Hello all. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Heather and I went over to Brooks and Mary's, where Brooks had prepared a delicious feast for us all. It was a very relaxing day, watched a couple movies and ate way too much. So, in other words, a typical Thanksgiving day. I enjoyed having a 4-day weekend, and am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow.

Here's a picture of us before we stuffed ourselves silly.
The poor little puppies couldn't take all the excitement and had to take a little nap.

On Friday, it was so nice out that Brooks and I went for a bike ride...in shorts! Crazy. Ended up being a good 40 miles or so. Fun, relaxing ride to burn off all of our Turkey Day calories. No more of that though, as it is supposed to rain early this week and then get much colder later in the week.

Tonight I had league hockey once again. We faced off against the undefeated Team Blue. We ended up losing 6-3. I played ok, got 2 assists, but also had one of their goals deflect in off my skate. Oops. Heather was joined by Mary and Brooks in the stands to watch the hockey fun.

Heather and I met with a lender on Sat to go over financials for our upcoming house purchase. She gave us some good advice, and gave us a price range to look at, so that was nice. We may be looking at a few more houses this week. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

elo is much better then the seger. sorry heather.

team blue was pretty good. you have some good guys on your team, but some guys looked like me if i tried to give'er a go.

Brian said...

I knew you'd like the ELO.

Yeah, Team Blue will probably have to trade a few of their players...I guess the league tries to keep things as even as possible. They had that one dude that played collegiate. Does that mean that you're joining the league next year?

:)

Scotty J said...

Yo B what is Heathers e-mail address.

Lars said...

Nice meal Brooks! ELO and Seger is a tough choice for me. Very different both rule. Happy house hunting.

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt Brooks!