Sunday, November 12, 2006

Birbigs!!

Well hello there everybody. Another fun weekend here.

Tonia and Trent drove up on Fri...spending the entire day on the road because of the winter conditions that moved through WI. They always seem to have bad luck with weather when coming here...strange. Fortunately they made it on time for us to go to The Friends of Bob and Tom Comedy show at the Orpheum Theatre in downtown Madison. It was a great time...hilarious stuff. It was headlined by Mike Birbiglia. Birbigelbutt.

I decided to skip out on the cross race in Janesville...with Tonia and Trent only in town until Sunday morning, I figured I would rather spend the day with them. Brooks went down there and represented TBB well. Next (and last) up is the State CX Champs, right here in Sun Prairie.

Last night we all went to the new Will Ferrell movie, Stranger than Fiction. I really liked it and highly recommend seeing it. Trent said it best; a great "smart" comedy.

Tonight I had hockey once again. Team Gray pounded Team Green, 5-2, after getting behind 2-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game. No goals for me though. But I thought I played really well, lots of chances, only a matter of time before they start finding the back of the net.

I will leave you with a teaser logo from the jersey design:

Notice the subliminally placed star. Ah, yes. More details were hashed out on the main jersey design, so it shouldn't be long before we can get that finalized.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great weekend! As much as I hate Wisco it seems to hate us more! It let us leave with sunshine and tail wind.

Brian said...

Even though you hate WI, you will be forced to live here when Tonia gets that job at Trek. :D

You left with sunshine and tailwind...and true wheels. :)

Scotty J said...

Awesome design can not wait for completed project!

Anonymous said...

That is the best design I have ever seen! You've really out done yourself Tonia. I can't wait to see the complete jersey.

Go Team Gray!