Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lake Fun

This past weekend Heather and I visited Union Lake to spend some time with the family. It was a short, but fun time.

Here is little Trent and big Mario, relaxing lakeside.
Danette and Vontoux, having some fun in the water.
Tonia always looks like she's having a good time.
I'm spacing out with my windblown hair.
Here's my dad having fun water-skiing.

The next 3 weeks look like this: This weekend the 9.9 will be making it's racing debut just south of Milwaukee. Then I will be in SoCal all of next week for work. I will be sure to snap some pics and post them. Should be a fun trip. The weekend I get back from California, Heather has her Half Ironman Triathlon in Racine, WI. Then the weekend after that is the 24 Hours of 9 Mile with the whole ND gang. Then Heather and I leave that following Fri for France. Crazy times. Talk with you all later!

9 comments:

D-Lo said...

That last pic's pretty sweet. I also wholly endorse the RMA quote.

Anonymous said...

My oh my, such a busy boy!
It was good seeing you two.
Hugs

Justin Fox said...

Brainchild...mario is f'n huge. I found something I think you may enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0MQbvEFIkE&search=acoustic%20cover

G-reg said...

Damn B, I'll see ya at 9mi. Are you bringing your own bikes to Frogland?

Brian said...

Hey Greg. Have you registered for 9Mile yet? I think that we are all planning on camping out the night before to get a nice spot. You're welcome to join us.

I'll be using a loaner bike from Shoreline Cycles in Ventura, CA the week that I am there. Mighty nice of them.

G-reg said...

I'm not registered, I'll just be able to visit on Sat. I'll sneak in a lap or two, act like a team Mech to make you guys feel big time, and maybe drink and eat in front of you. And by Frogland I was referring to France. I pulled a Brian and cyberstalked Shoreline and couldn’t help but notice that they are not a Trek Dealer. "What's tha deeal with That."(Seinfeld)

Brian said...

If you are our team mech, maybe you can put a freewheel on Sears' fixie when he's not looking. :)

They have Trek 5.2 bikes for us to use when we are in France. We could ship our own bikes, but that would probably be uber-expensive.

Yeah, Shoreline must have been an Ascend customer before they were bought out by Trek. Looks like a cool shop.

G-reg said...

You should bring a saddle with you, that is packable. And I personally think the Bonty saddles suck.

Brian said...

Yeah, I'm bringing both my saddle and my pedals for the France trip. I have an extra Flite that needs some riding time!

:)