Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Working for the Weekend

Hello everyone out in blog land. I am sitting here at my desk at work, eating my lunch. For some reason the lunch room feels like 25 degrees today, so I brought my lunch back into my office. They are still doing a boatload of construction here at Trek, I guess the rumors of the Ascend group moving into the new area are true, but that probably won't be for a few months now.

Random Stuff: Heather should be getting her ring back next week. Looks like Tonia will be joining us at the Hub on Fri night. Aunt Alane is making Birdie a vest (version 2) so that Birdie doesn't feel so self-conscious about being naked. I have to be on call next week, which will suck (especially with Valentine's Day). We did our taxes the other night, we are both getting decent money back, so that is nice. Slowly building up the Madone.

Wonder how Simmons is doing in the Arrowhead. Hopefully he's not dead or frostbitten. Keep pushing Vino!!

4 comments:

Brooks Leedahl said...

i twice got frostbite on moby. once during a xc race, and the other while xc skiing. cold temps + anaeobic excercise = the worst pain imaginable.

i assumed simmons would be eaten by a bear.

Simmons said...

No bears, Lots of wolves up there though! Watch out for the Moose! No frostbite, just some sore and swollen knees. And a bruised ego.

G-reg said...

Stephen Colbert does not like Bears.

Scotty J said...

i concure with the cold aerobics, i dont want to do any more winter races. I have a triathlon in the middle of april thats going to suck but oh well