Saturday, December 06, 2008

Visits

Our visit to MI last weekend was fun. Had a big Tday meal at the Josef family farm and got lots of goodies at the baby shower. We even had some nice snow coming back home...it wasn't nearly as bad as last year though, just some delays going through Chicago.

This past week has been busy at work and home. The house is starting to come together...continuing the prep work for LBA (little baby Abraham). We brought in reinforcements for this week, as Tonia is paying us a visit from AZ. I picked her up at the airport yesterday, and she is here until next Friday. We already put her to work. :)

Here are some pics that Auntie Alane took a few weeks ago while she was here:

Pass it to me, I'm open!
A three picture sequence...


Take a look at this kid...he's sick! Parts 1 and 2 are on there too.

3 comments:

Simmons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simmons said...

That guy is incredible! My guitar hero for sure. Makes me want to sell the bike and buy a guitar :)

Cycling Scribe said...

I'm sure Tonia will be busy at your house. Keep her occupied. She going through the home repair withdrawls here in our rental.