Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another New Arrival

It hardly seems like it's already been two weeks since lil Annie B came into our lives. She's doing great...starting to sleep a bit longer in between feedings, which I'm sure Heather appreciates. We've had plenty of visitors already...a couple sets of grandparents, Auntie Alane, and of course Auntie Tonia. Heather posted some new pics up on her blog.



I got a new toy as well last week. They're projecting another record year of snowfall here in WI, and I was getting really sick of shoveling. So after our first big snowstorm, I went and bought myself a new snowblower.
It's pretty small compared to the old Ariens that I remember growing up with at home, but I am impressed with its throwing power. It has a really good power-to-weight ratio, and it greatly reduces my driveway clearing time. :)

I hope everyone has a great Xmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Brian!
Nice little snowblower! We have a similar one for the patio and it works great. No more shoveling for you! YEAH!!
You have a lot to celebrate this Christmas. The very best to the 3 of you in 2009.

Simmons said...

Happy Holidays!

I'm jealous of the blower. We've had a ton of snow here already this winter. I might have to break down and buy one. Is that one of those mini Toros?

Brian said...

Happy holidays right back at the Simmons family!

You won't regret buying one. I keep telling myself that I should have bought one sooner with how quick/easy it is.
I got the Toro 421Q. It's a 4-cycle, but I didn't get the electric start. I don't think you need it...it starts on the 1st pull every time, regardless of how cold it is.

Justin Fox said...

SNOWBLOWAAAARRH!!

Good pickup. You won't regret it.