Thursday, May 15, 2008

BTWW

Hey all. Last weekend was a good time with Brandon and Gillian coming to visit. We hung out in downtown Madison for a bit, went to the Great Dane and State Street, and also brought them to Waterloo for a tour of the workplace. Fun times. Now Brandon just needs to apply for a sales rep position. :)

This week is Bike To Work Week. I hope everyone has been riding in. As expected, Trek goes pretty crazy for BTWW, and offers their employees triple commuter dollars and a gift card each morning for $2.50 at the cafe. So I am getting paid $14.50 for each day that I ride in to work. Sweet.

John from Milwaukee was taking some pics at the Baraboo race a couple weekends ago and was nice enough to post them in the comments section of the TBB blog. Here they are:

This weekend there are two races once again...a road race on Saturday and a mtb race on Sunday. Both of them are pretty close, so I would like to do both. The road race has a bitch of a long climb on it, and we have to do it four times, so that might hurt a bit. Hopefully I don't kill my legs completely for the mtb race.

See you all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddy, Eddy, Allez!

Anonymous said...

I will have you know that I have not driven myin just about 2 months now. It has a nice protective layer of dust.

Simmons said...

I don't want to hear another sob story about "Oh I had sand in my panties and couldn't do both races this weekend.... blah, blah, blah...." :)

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

G-reg said...

I've been riding to work....then burning 400-500 gal of JP-8, so I'm doing my part.