Monday, January 28, 2008

Teaser

I got my new mtb for the upcoming season last week. When you combine the parts off my 9.9/8900 and my new bike, in addition to the new XTR stuff I bought, you get this mess:
I'll be building it up in the next few weeks and post some more pics of it then. :)

This past weekend was fun. On Sunday, Mary and I ditched the spouses and went to Devils Head for some fun skiing/snowboarding. It was a really good time, and we are planning on doing it again this winter. Later that night I got to test out my new hockey stick in a game against Team Grey. It was a back and forth game...we led 2-0 after the 1st, they led 4-2 after 2...but we came back with 4 goals in the 3rd period to win 6-4. I broke the stick in with style, getting a goal and an assist.

This weekend Heather and I are going to Minneapolis, as she is participating in the Race Up the Place, where she will race up 35 flights of stairs to help fight lung disease. Also this weekend is the Arrowhead 135. Good luck to Dave, Pat, Rick, and Chuck! Stay safe and warm!
P.S. - What happened to Greg's blog?

6 comments:

Simmons said...

What frame! What frame?

Way to beat your old team.

Good Luck Heather!

He's at some TOP SECRET training right now on a mountain somewhere. Maybe they erased his identity and he is in the NSA/CIA/007 or something like that.

Justin Fox said...

Anonymous took down greg's blog. He is a known supporter of scientology.

Justin Fox said...

Oh yea, if you've got time you should stop by this weekend while you're in the cities. We're right off 494 and 100.

Brian said...

Hold your horses, Vino. You'll find out soon enough. :)

Yeah, Team Grey is the team that beat us 12-5 last time because we had that crappy goalie, so it was nice to beat them this time.

Darn Greg, it's too bad that he had to get tied up in that scientology stuff. Sad situation.

It'd be great to see you Foxy. I sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

No race for me, broke a collar bone Sat PM, and had surgery yesterday. Can't change out of wet clothes in less than an hour, otherwise I'd walk the AH.

Did you see the Sioux beat the Gophers Friday night?

Full suspension, or 69er?

Brian said...

Ouch, that really sucks Pat! How did it happen?