Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weekend Retreat

The family had a good time on our little weekend retreat to Black River Falls, WI. We stayed in a cool little cabin in the woods and just relaxed. Felt good. Also did some hiking with the doggies in the nice county parks in that area. Here are some pics from the weekend ... Heather said that she would post more on her blog as well, maybe some of the cabin.

Vontoux loves obstacles. Going down slides at playgrounds...stuff like that. Here he is after a nice leap.
Little Heather and Little Slick Willa, both bundled up.
On a beach with Vontoux. Evidently the lake behind us is the deepest lake in WI.
Playing in a river.
Willa with her hood up, like Rocky (is that her in the link?).
All that fun makes the doggies very tired.
Team Green played Team Gray on Sunday night. We won 5-0. I didn't get a single point, no goals, no assists, but I did clang 2 shots off the post, both in the 2nd period. Sometimes those are the breaks...but the team didn't need the extra goals anyway. :)

This weekend it sounds like Trent and Tonia are coming for a short visit. That should be most fun. They are going to be spectating on Sunday for the cross race right here in Sun Prairie. I like those races that are 5min from your house. Hopefully I'm over my cold by then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Hope it was restful, because their'll be no rest when we get there!

G-reg said...

Yea! home court advantage....Don't pork it away

Brian said...

I look forward to it Trent. :)

I'm not sure how much of a home court advantage it will be. I've only ridden the course once (at last years race) and I'm guessing the course will be somewhat changed from that anyway. Either way, I'm sure I'll find a way to pork it away. :)

Anonymous said...

Are you guys talkin bout bacon?