Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas in MI: A Pictorial Review

Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Here is a look back at our trip to MI for the weekend.

Here's Hayden showing me the correct way to play with his toys.
Why did Heather steal one of his socks?
The family.
Eric and I in his basement playing some foos. That foosball is the devil!
Can you ever have TOO much hot chocolate? The answer is yes.
Vontoux just got done shredding all the wrapping paper. Soon he will terrorize the cat in the background.
At the park, testing Vontoux with some agility challenges. Check out my hat!
A good time was had by all in MI. Lots of driving, but the roads were good so it wasn't so bad. We even visited the Johnson clan on our way back home. Why didn't anyone buy me the IF XS from my previous post?? Up next is a New Year's celebration in ND. The next time I see Simmons, he'll be a man!

5 comments:

Simmons said...

I will never be a man. I'm just a kid in a man's body :)

Brooks Leedahl said...

what happend to your foosball table?

Brian said...

I sold it after Heather moved in because we were short on space in our little house.

I may get another one someday after we get a house. A nicer one with a 3-goalie back instead of the raised corners. We'll see.

Justin Fox said...

I reiterate, simmons won't ever be a man. But, he will rock me like a hurricane.

Brian said...

He rocks us with his attacking style.