Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holy Bloggie, Batman!

Yes, yes, long time since my last post. I have no excuse. I've been doing Facebook more now...easier to update, quicker to upload pics, and takes less time. There, that's my excuse. :)

Lots has happened since my last post. Annabelle is getting bigger and more human like...Heather has been doing a great job on her blog with Annie updates. She's pretty darn cute and fun. I've been doing some bike racing, adult hockey league started last week, we did the Vermont trip, etc, etc. All good times. Here are some pics from VT.

The pool table in the ghetto basement of our 2nd B&B.
Heather risking limb to pet a horse.
Pic with a waterfall.More waterfall fun.
Trent, Jeff, and I acting tough (really just staying warm).
Tonia and I cresting a climb.
We toured the B&J's factory.
Tonia ready for another day of cycling.
Vermont countryside is similar to WI, just with mountains.
All of the buildings at this college were yellow.
There are more pictures from our trip posted here. The password is madone. It is all the pics taken by our tour guides...11 pages worth.

Halloween time. Annabelle's 1st Halloween, and she was excited. She picked out a ladybug costume.

That's about it for now. Maybe I'll post again in a month or so. :)
Some sad/good news...I may be departing Team Brown Bear for next season. There is a new regional team forming next year that I was asked to be on...I'll post more details as those come about.