Thursday, September 28, 2006

Traveling around.

Hello all. Last weekend Heather and I went to her friend Heather and Rick's wedding in Port Huron, MI. It was a good time...Heather's brother Eric and I got to make fun of people dancing. And they had an open bar, so Joyce saw my alcoholic side (she has pics to prove it!) . We also got to celebrate our little nephew Hayden's bday. Here he is opening up our gift, a talking dump truck named Chuck:

One good thing about weddings is all the good-looking women prancing around. I happened to lock eyes from across the room with one hottie in particular. We shared some good times, but then I found out she was married. Bummer. I did get a pic of us together though:
Otherwise not much is new around here. This Sun is the first WI cyclocross race. Should be a painful good time. Brooks and I will have to drive a whole 25min to get to the race site. :) Fun times...I'll talk to you all later.

6 comments:

Simmons said...

That's a real hottie you found at that wedding ;)

Are you and Brooks going to the CX race in Hudson on Saturday as well?

Brian said...

I guess we hadn't planned on it. Pretty long drive compared to our Sun race. :)

Are you going to be in GF at all next weekend when I am there? I'm still planning on bringing both bikes...so a TRSP ride would be nice. And a Hub night.

You should come here for the WI State Cross Champs in Nov. Right here in beautiful Sun Prairie. You could stay at my house and share a bed with Vontoux.

Scotty J said...

Whos she married to and did you beat him up?

Simmons said...

Yeah, I should be up there Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I have to work Saturday morning. I would be up for a road ride or TR. Let me know if you bring both bikes for sure. I mapped out a couple routes on Routeslip.com Check it out. Llama Turtle Field might be an option for next weekend :)

Lars said...

You should have tapped that anyway. Good luck at the CX race.

Simmons said...

How did the CX race go?